Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thank You!



I just wanted to send a quick note of thanks to everybody who bought a copy of Blood Brothers yesterday, or passed the word on to their friends and family about it. Your support was enough to put my book on the #7 spot of the bestseller list for Metaphysical Fantasy--right next to works by several authors I admire, like Paulo Coelho, Neil Gaiman, and Franz Kafka--and to get the book special mention as the "#1 Hot New Release" in that section. Rankings are added up hourly, so Blood Brothers might not be on those lists for long, but I'm hoping that even a temporary presence will put my book in front of more potential readers, and get the ball rolling.

So Thanks! Gracias! Mahalo! I am sincerely grateful for your support.
M.F. Soriano

P.S. If you didn't get a copy yesterday, you still can (wink wink, nudge nudge). Just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment